Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Pledge To Germaine Lau Ji Yarn...

  • To give her a good life in the future...
  • To earn more money so we could go on a holiday together...
  • To drive a car so we could go anywhere we wan...
  • To marry her in 5 years time...
  • To be the man in her life who can share her happiness, sadness with...
  • To let her have a sense of responsibility when she is with me... 
  • Last of all, To make sure she gets a good life and be her little tai tai...
  The Pledge...

I, Nicholas Tan S8542001A will take this pledge to give germaine lau a wonderful life... I will here complete all the things i wrote here... I will protect her, give her a good life and be her man in her life time... If i cannot fulfill this pledge i will remain single for the rest of my life... Germaine Lau you will be my last girlfriend... Is either we get married or i remain single... I will swear this pledge with my life...

2 comments: