Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy and Angry is not a wonderful thing...

I'm so happy today... Baby ask me out to accompany her eat dinner... Since when was the last time we met for dinner??? I really dunno... Well... We met up and went to eat dinner then send her to work and off i went back home again... Before she went for work she asked me where i will be going and what will i be doing? And she straight away said go home sleep right then see you tomorrow.. Of course i would do that last time but not now already la... Haha... I told her that i'll fetch her from work and of course i did... I went to fetch her at 2145hrs and we headed to her house... Watch tv and slack awhile, wei jie called... Met wei jie, ivan, lionel, ah di at 233... Slack till 0300hrs and went to baby house to help her cover her blanket and make sure she goes to sleep before i left her house... :) I was really very happy to hear baby call me dear again despite i made her angry and disappointed for the past 1 week... 3 days already and i always wanted to hold baby hands like how we use to but i'm scared that she'll ask me to let go or she doesn't wan it... I tried to put my hands on her waist but she asked me to take away... Haix... Hope that 1 day i will get to hold her hand again... :(

I wanted to be her first guy to bring her to universal studio at the new IR... But when i heard that someone had already brought her there, i was shock... My heart really broke... I thought i would be the first guy but now............ Haix... So what if you have a car? So what if you are rich? Can you really take good care of her? Can you treat her like a princess? FARK YOU!!! I'm scolding you for bringing her to universal studio because that is 1 of the surprise for her which i had in mind... I may be broke, i may be jobless, but i'm still her tan qin qin...

No comments:

Post a Comment