Friday, February 5, 2010

Another day...

Its another ordinary day again... Met up with baby at her house and she wanted to take a nap... Woke up at 2100hrs, watch the channel 8 drama... Since i had no money to eat dinner, baby told me to take money from her wallet to buy something to eat... She was hungry too but she kept complaining that she's fat... WTH... Your stomach is more important than you being fat... Everyone needs to eat... Please... Dun starve yourself even you are fat... My heart will break too if just because you are fat and you dun wan to eat... 2330hrs went to meet Desmond they all at 233... Slack awhile and when back to baby house... Then she said something serious... And i was sad... Whoever heard that would also feel sad de and dun have the mood to do anything... Haix... If seriously one day we really not together liao i dunno what will i do or what will happen to me next... It is so stress when you come to think of it... Whatever i didn't like baby doing she is doing it again... Its like going back to the past when we just started out... Arrgh............................. When will i get to hold her hand again? When? when? when? :(


Valentine's day is drawing near... Had already plan the whole night activities but I'm scare that baby would meet up with her friend.. I just hope baby will just spend that wonderful day with me... I'm not sure if she will like it but i plan it with love and just hope to see her smile on that day... Its been long since our two person world together and to see her smile... :) Anyway... Wish me all the best... 


My Baby Germaine Lau...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment