Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I've changed.....

Just woke up... Didn't went for interview... Baby went out with her friends... Had a little talk with baby and she said i change... Maybe i did... She said i used to send her sweet sweet msg, Fetch her from school and Call her like i used to always... What can i do to make her be close to me again? What if one day i really die? Will she think of me? Will she miss me? Will she ever remember me? I'm like living in hell... It's so hard to breath... What can i do? Can anyone teach me? PLEASE...................... 

I hope our wonderful days will come back again ... Like how you used to slap me in front of everyone, get angry with me even with the smallest things, chat on the phone for the whole night, hugging you to sleep, making you smile by using ah pin and da xiong, go out shopping despite i'm sick, sending you to work and many more... When can that memories come back to us again and have that wonderful time together again??? No matter what happen you will always be in my heart... My love for you will never change...

No comments:

Post a Comment