Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My decision...

Just came home... msg with dear and we chatted alot and i've made my decision... From tomorrow onwards, 03 Feb 2010 i will not be playing blackshot or going 200 plus anymore... I will Strive hard to stand up again to prove to you and everyone i can do it... I will work hard and one day i promise you that we will get marry together... Because you mean so much to me... I will not let anyone steal you away and get into our way... Thanks for teaching me this lesson and i'll always remember it... It seems that my heart is so broken now... but what can i do? This is my lesson... Baby i got alot of things to say to you but i just dunno how to start... I just hope you will accompany me walk and pick me up again when i fall again cos you are mine... I love you kudi baby... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment